Cultivating Community Outdoors: Justice Outside’s Inaugural Conference
Justice Outside is excited to invite our community to Cultivating Community Outdoors: Justice Outside’s Inaugural Conference! Taking place from April 27 to April 28, 2023, this will be an opportunity for our community members to foster connections, facilitate growth, and expand our understanding of community in the outdoors. Cultivating Community Outdoors will center Black, Indigenous, and Communities of Color in recognition that through meaningful relationships with one another and the outdoors, we can build a world where we experience safety, health, and abundant joy. Early bird registration ends on January 10, 2023.
APRIL 27 – 28, 2023
KISSEL UPTOWN, 2455 BROADWAY, OAKLAND, CA
SPONSOR CULTIVATING COMMUNITY OUTDOORS
Justice Outside is excited to offer sponsorship opportunities to companies and nonprofit organizations interested in partnering with us on Cultivating Community Outdoors. Sponsoring our conference means reaching a national audience of Black, Indigenous, and People of Color leaders working to foster equity, access, and justice for historically marginalized communities. We reach nearly 40,000 people through our website, more than 10,000 people on social media, and thousands of people on our email lists. We expect nearly 200 people at our conference, more than 100 have already registered. Justice Outside’s conference attendees are changemakers, environmental leaders, and continuous learners who are committed to advancing racial justice in the outdoors movement. Learn more about sponsorship opportunities here. Please contact Danielle Wolfrum, Director of Donor Engagement, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 510-545-9684 if you have any questions.
- Learning about the Universe with Dr. Nia Imara
- Hiking for All at Halfmoon Bay
- Forging a Liberated Path: Moving Towards Racial, Environmental, and Philanthropic Justice
- Justice Outside x Sogorea Te’ Land Trust: Explore-A-Thon 2021 Gathering
- The S’More The Merrier: A Virtual Campfire with Our Community
- Grow With Us: A Community Benefit Breakfast
- Equitable & Inclusive Recruitment Practices
- People of Global Majority in the Outdoors, Nature, and Environment (PGM ONE) Summit Career & Resource Fair